Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I want to ride my bicycle



It’s hard to believe that we’ve been here two whole weeks. We can find our way around pretty well, and yesterday we went on a bike excursion a little ways outside our town. This is not the Japan of urban sprawl. People still live close together, but a lot of land appears to be used for farming. I saw some amazing gardens. The vegetation is quite lush. In fact, it was lightly raining during our outing so I did not take many photos, but here are a couple: one a view from a part of the path we took, and the other a damp but happy Connor upon our return.

1 Comments:

Blogger rk said...

Joe is a walking advertisement for MTC...even in Japan! I'm so happy that things are going well for you. I miss my baby.

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home